Blackbaud, Inc. 2016 — 2020
Leveraged Blackbaud's proprietary nonprofit software solution, Luminate Online, to build and customize donation forms, TeamRaisers, page wrappers, ticketed events and PageBuilder surveys, targeting fundraising efforts. Cultivated solid relationships with retainers and successfully deployed pro implementations for over 50 clients, including The Carter Center, Alzheimer's Association, Feeding America, Gleaners and the Tim Tebow Foundation.
- Implemented application updates with Bootstrap, CSS/CSS3 and jQuery
- Utilized Luminate API and proprietary STAG functionality
- Replicated client sites to seamlessly transition into Luminate's modules for branding and exceptional user experience
- Performed QA testing and documentation
- Constructed HTML pages, emails and stationery from comps
- Set up advanced Apple Pay and Transaction Fee implementations
- Completed 20+ consulting passes as developer and project manager
iFiaa Media 2007 — 2020
Virtual Multimedia Freelance Studio : Temporarily interrupted by Covid-19. Created assets and branding for small businesses in Austin, Round Rock and Spring, Texas. Implemented WordPress solutions as well as business cards and requested print collateral. Focused on branding website and assets as a packaged service.
- Created UI/UX Design, branding, graphic design and print collateral
- Designed animated banner ads and static wrapper and banner installations for Q1 Media’s gaming industry sector
- Practiced Bootstrap Websites and client consultations
- Customized and revamped WordPress Cluster theme CSS for Axis Design
- Maintained client Google Adwords and Analytics
- rsions in 2015
- Applied Social Media Implementations
- WordPress web design and joint social media efforts for InfinityCabo.com gained a featured spot in Bride Magazine in 2014
- Partnered and branded Karaoke 5K collateral, raising over $6K for Habitat for Humanity through Groundstone Productions
- Focused on referral-based clients
- Managed projects and collaborators, sales, billing, and technical support
Texas Roller Derby 2010 — 2017
Developed and maintained the TXRD website through two successful redesigns. Collaborated with Greatest Common Factory on implementing a 2013 rebrand of TXRD's image and assets. Managed a small team of web content editors to maintain the WordPress CMS website. Note: Texas Roller Derby (TXRD) was formally branded as Texas Lonestar Rollergirls.
- Contributed to raising $5K for Safeplace.org through TXRD events
- Implemented a Drupal site revision of the outdated HTML/PHP TXRD.com website in 2010
- Implemented a WordPress revision of the Drupal TXRD.com site in 2014
- Managed web coordinators, designed and maintained branded assets, created banners, applied HTML, CSS
- Converted live stream recorded video for website
- Managed game day film team
- Operated game day media mixer board
Oxyfresh Worldwide, Inc. 2005 — 2009
Created print collateral and branding assets for Oxyfresh.com as well as product packaging. Photographed products and designed the product catalog with over 70 products to beautify. Contributed to the Visions 30+ page monthly publication.
- Performed tasks in fast-paced team environment
- Created and designed marketing materials for conferences as well as print media for Distributors, including product catalogs, brochures, posters, banners, training manuals, flyers and advertisements
- Created labels and packaging design through 10+ product launches
- Designed both the CD and the book cover art and drafted page layout for Richard Bliss Brooke's Mach II With Your Hair on Fire
Lloyd Industries, Inc. 2003 — 2005
Promoted from Web and Graphic Designer to Web and Multimedia Designer. Set up affiliates and served as the point of contact. Designed and maintained web pages as well as email marketing for LlyodPans.com, PizzaTools.com and BakingTools.com on a daily basis. Filmed, produced and edited video for the web.
- Established the Graphics Department and managed advertising production
- Edited and converted files to CorelDRAW for Laser Engraver
- Operated laser engraver and ran tests on files created for production team
- Redesigned BakingTools.com logo and created Uglyware.com logo
Coldwater Creek 1999 — 2003
Communicated over Acuity LiveChat to shoppers regarding their orders. Accessed secure information within company software. Team recieved several customer service awards for exceptional service.
- High-volume representative for retail, balancing multiple requests
- Performed QA and routine browser/server tests
- Cross-trained with IT Department
ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley 2001 — 2003
College of the Sequoias 1997 — 1999
TXRD 2019 Calvello Cup Champion
Holy Roller Captain: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- HTML / JSX
Backend and Tooling
- Basic PHP
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- 3D Studio Max
League of Legends
Brookelyn is an immensely talented Web Developer and Designer. I worked on multiple projects with Brookelyn and was continually impressed by her work ethic and professionalism with clients. Whenever there was an issue that required help, Brookelyn would not hesitate to ask the right questions and accept any guidance given. When working together, I never had to worry about a project being completed on time or with less than stellar work.
— Nick Garcia, MBA, Senior Web Developer at Blackbaud
Brookelyn's design talents far exceeded my expectations. She played a key role in the design and branding for over 10 new products, including all marketing collateral. Brookelyn helped to creatively create countless publications, magazines, brochures and print advertisements. She worked well under tight deadlines, and always put in the extra effort when needed. I would rehire her without any hesitation, and I strongly recommend her as a candidate for employment.
— Currie Corbin, Former Director of Marketing & Public Relations, Oxfresh Worldwide, Inc.
Brookelyn is a person that required little supervision. She was very efficient and creative in her work. In addition to design work, she was good at project management. I gave her the task of starting a new web site using Miva Merchant, a shopping cart software, where she was able to design all the pages and make it work as planned. Brookelyn always had a great attitude, did her best on every project and was fun to work with. She learned our products well and created print and web content that helped sell our pizza and baking equipment. I highly recommend Brookelyn for any position. She will be a great asset to any organization.
— John Crow, President, Lloyd Industries, Inc.